SaturdayI spent the ENTIRE day at Sentosa with my mom and sis, then John, Shermaine, Rachael, Adriel and Deborah. Got myself a tan, uneven though it may be, and 2 fantastically hearty meals at The Sentosa Resort.
SundayI had a HARD time trying to wake up this morning in order to get to church early for a practice session that didn't even happen. We just prayed backstage while the Frontliners were filing in. I'm down for back-up singing! [I never knew I could sing, um, well.]
My mom picked me up after service/class and she brought my sis and I to town for a movie - Just My Luck. It's HILARIOUS. Even though I think that Lindsay doesn't act well and her character's trying too hard to be "mature". McFly's in the movie!!! And the guys look quite different since the last time I saw a picture of them which, sad to say, has been quite sometime ago.
Went to the photo studio at Suntec for my sweet 16th pictures! DON'T call me narcissistic or conceited. Almost every girl likes to be pampered with a makeover and made to feel pretty, and I happen to be one of them. :P Yea, I gotta wait for a week before I can collect the photos though. I'll try to upload them when I do, but I have no idea how considering I DON'T HAVE A SCANNER.
10:26 PM